The sections below combine photos, mobile tracking, and activity data to summarize our recent travels. Each map contains a few different things:
- A heatmap shows where we were.
- Lines are routes we took. Flights are red, trains are green, and drives are black.
- Red camera icons are geotagged photos.
- Big red or green circles are clusters of photos taken close together.
- Small green circles are hikes we went on.
- Small black circles summarize ski days at a particular resort.
- A menu in the top right corner lets you control which of these are shown.
If you’re more interested in the big picture, there’s also a composite version.
Seb hiked a long way, then went skiing. When he ran out of snow, we went to find more.
After driving around Morocco, we joined Mike™ on an Alpine expedition for spaghetti carbonara.
We looked at several very old buildings in Europe.
We took the scenic route back to the Bay Area.